Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Enrolled in OLFU Incoming 1st year Med Student

Hello Brainy nerds!!! If you're constantly reading my posts here in my blog you know that I've been applying in different med school. After thoroughly weighing the pros and cons of the med schools that I applied for. And now I've come in a decision to enroll in OLFU (Our Lady of Fatima University Valenzuela). I'm already enrolled in OLFU for incoming med student. So I would want to share to you guys what are the things that I did during enrollment.  
What I did during enrollment:
  1.  I go to the registration office and they gave me my application form.
  2. then I went to the cashier window which is just in front the registration window. If you don't have the money to pay all your tuition fee you could pay for the reservation fee which is 20,000php only which is what I did.  
  3. after that I go back to the registration office then they gave me forms to fill-up. They also gave me list of books and a paper that shows what type of uniform I'm going to wear. So basically they told me that they don't have ready made uniforms. Then they gave me a list on steps for enrollment.
  4. for the ID process I went to the arts and science building just in front of that building where the ID process is located. The ID will release as classes started which is June 16.
  5. then for the physical examination I went to the Fatima Medical Center just beside the medicine building. The laboratories is on 2nd floor I basically told them that I'm an incoming medicine student so that they will process the right laboratories needed for the said course. The hospital is the one who will keep your laboratory results as what they told me. 
So basically it is a one day enrollment. I finished early then after that I got time to find a dorm and my uniform fixed.
thank you for dropping by~  


10 comments:

  1. Hello Jessica! I'm Cella from Davao City and your blog about OLFU really answered my questions about the enrolment and stuff. Thank You! Actually I'm already a medical student and same as you my undergrad is also nursing. I'm having thoughts right now in enrolling medical schools in Cebu and OLFU. My current school is just not right for me. So maybe I'd be a transferee in OLFU. Anyway goodluck in medschool! Its really different from Nursing,way way different. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cella ! I'm sorry If I've replied late. I've been busy lately. I'm glad that your queries were answered :D. Your Welcome! OLFU is really accommodating compared to all medschool that I applied for hehe. What I heard was they also accepting transferees from different med schools. Hope to see you around!! Goodluck to you too and Let's do our best!! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica :) Kamusta po ang pagaaral ng Med as of now? At pano mo po madedescribe ang hirap ng pagaaral? hehe curious lang po. I'm currently studying MT and I'm planning to continue it to Med :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Charles!! :) sorry if my reply is late. :(( been busy very busy in my studies. well incoming 2nd year na ko. :)) uhmm mahirap na kasi magfocus sa ibang bagay kapag nagmemed ka na. And nahirapan akong mag adjust kasi ibang siya sa undergrad "as in iba" hehe. uhmm pero kung gusto mo talaga magmed mag eenjoy ka. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Jessica
    My daughter wants to study medicine in Philippines. We are from India.
    She has finished her 12th grade and we are looking for university where they have an accelerated BS program before she can write her NMAT.
    Could you pls help us.
    philipskani@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, i could not help you about the acceleration program. what i know is that the medical schools here are more strict regarding to the foreign students. there are qualifications you need to fill up. what you could do is that you could go to the main website of fatima and ask for more infos. i hope this could help a little and sorry for late reply

      Delete
  4. Awesome post. it is very useful and informative post. Thank you for the sharing.
    Study MBBS in Russia
    Study Medicine in Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just read your blog today and I found it very helpful . My daughter is an incoming senior high school student. She is choosing between OLFU in Fairview, Quezon City and FEU-NRMF to study STEM since she plans to take up MedTech in College. FEU is more prominent like UP and UST but I believe that OLFU is not left far behind as it continues to produce topnotchers in Medicine and allied medical courses. Also, their tuition fee is cheaper compared to others. That's why I am convincing my daughter to study in OLFU since it is also nearer to our house. By the way, how are you now? Are you already a licensed doctor? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good morning, I heard OLFU accepts students even without NMAT, is it possible? and how much is the tuition fee? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information related to this topic. Your writing style is good and the way you present facts is impressive. I have also done an article on Qingdao University. Please visit our website Qingdao University to read that article. There are some more facts and info about the topic. Also please tell us how was it.

    ReplyDelete