Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My San Beda College of Medicine Application Experience


Another medical school that I applied for was the San Beda College of Medicine. The college of medicine was formerly established last 2002 so it is quite new compared to other schools. Many of my relatives and friends told me to try to apply for it because they have a good quality education, almost the same tuition fee to other schools and that there professors are graduate mostly from University of the Philippines.

Then I searched there standing school performance in the Physician Licensure Exam which has a good standing percentage passers to think that the school was new compared to other schools. Then they're affiliated with the University of Loyola in Northern Marianas Islands, United States of America.


My Experience

After completing all the initial requirements there will be an entrance exam which cost 1,500php. Then after that you'll be asked what schedule are you available in taking the entrance exam. The people in the admission were very accommodating. The school has a good ambiance which is a plus for me

The exam itself was quite ok which is somehow similar to an IQ exam for adults. After the IQ test set there will be an essay that will last for an hour I guess. Then our proctor told us that there's no interview after the exam and that the result will be posted on the website of San Beda.

Until now, I don't know if I will enroll in San Beda college of medical because I'm still weighing the possibilities in other medicine schools that I applied for.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I'm also planning to take the entrance exam maybe April. I just wanna ask what is the coverage of their exam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Was wondering if you did pursue this school? If so, how was your adjustment during the 1st year? TIA! =)

    ReplyDelete